Wednesday, April 13, 2011

First Jobs and Stuff.

There comes a time in every ones life, When it's time to get that first job. My first real job was working at a small drive in coffee shop called "Ellianos" It was a pretty fun job! I enjoyed making coffee. They let me play music. I met people, And might I say I met some pretty HOT girls. (They dig coffee) it was a sweet job. I'll never forget the smells, people, the things I learned, And the enjoyment I got out of the job! My question for you is. What was your first job. You love it, hate it? if so why?

14 comments:

  1. I worked fast food for my first job... the experiences were mind-numbing and stressful, the free food made me sick, and I was always tired and never even had time to spend the money I made.

    However, the friendships I made there have lasted longer than any others.. Absolutely don't regret it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first job was at a local restaurant in which I washed dishes and made pizzas. I had two bosses, which was cool. All the ladies were the waitresses and all the guys were in the kitchen. So we had a guy boss in the kitchen and the lady boss up front. All was cool in the kitchen, we had really hot waitresses, and the female boss was hot and sadistic. Never knew what the day would hold for me when I signed that time-card daily... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Thanks for the comments1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i havent had a real job yet, lol. nice post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked in research lab, loved my job, hope to get another one as fun as that one

    ReplyDelete
  6. beats my first job. i worked at a grocery store :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first job was a hockey instructor - I taught kids how to play hockey. Such a fun job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good first job, I'm actually still trying to find one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea really looks like a nice job

    ReplyDelete
  10. My first job wasnt as good as yours. I had to work at a bank. So boring !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trying to get a job now, not my first, but still! So hard to find a job these days as a student!! Cool blog though! Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jobs are getting hard to find :(

    ReplyDelete