Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Review!

Alright! Today I'm going to review The Human Abstract's Digital Veil. The Human Abstract is a metal band from gold ol' LA. Digital Veil is there third studio album and might I say it has much to offer! Right off the bat you can tell there is a heavy influence with classical guitar. for example the opening track "Elegiac" has a classical guitar with a nice twist at the end! It really sets the stage for this album. One thing I really enjoyed about this album is the KILLER vocals and great lyrics! I've come across a lot of metal bands where the vocals where not the best and it hurt my listening experience. One thing to note to is drums a lot of bands have been using drum trigger (I'm not a big fan) but the drums on this album are amazing! I really enjoyed it. I rate this album a 8/10 I'm diggin' it.

 

4 comments:

  1. they're from LA? wonder why i never heard of em. Ill look them up on youtube and see if i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them, but I will definitely look into it! Nice write-up by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. im going to see if their on youtube and check them out. thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments :)! Glad you guys enjoy.

    ReplyDelete