Friday, April 15, 2011

Time For an Album Review!

Today I am reviewing Timber Timbres "Creep On Creepin" On" This is Timber Timbres 4th LP and it was released this year. The opening track of this album "Bad Ritual" really sets the stage for this album! The lyrics are about a man has lost some one close to him (Like a girlfriend) and he can't stop thinking about her with other men. I'm pretty sure we can all relate to that. I REALLY enjoy the style of this LP It reminds me of rockabilly with a darker edge. The vocals I didn't care for. But it did grow on me. SO! I'm giving Timber Timbres "Creep On Creepin" a 8.5/10 Check it out! :)
 

7 comments:

  1. awsome song i really like it! I'm going to put it on my itunes now! thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little too slow pace for me but the actual music is a nice different sound too it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting reverb on those vocals, almost like a spinning speaker effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they have good style, i think its importants to not have the same sound as other bands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, downloading it right now. Thanks for the recommendation :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have a very interesting style. I might check out the album.

    ReplyDelete