Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let's talk Headphones!

When it comes to music quality I'll drop big bucks on a nice set of headphones. So, I'll help you get your "Bang for your buck" Just remember don't go to Best Buy and spend 60 bucks on a cheap pair of skull candy headphones there really not the best. If you want amazing quality you gotta shell out 100-150. First off we have the Audio-Technica ATH-M50S Studio Monitor Headphones (I use these for recording stuff) These are truly the best pair of head phones your going to get at the 100ish dollar range. They work well sound amazing and are long lasting. Next up we have the AKG Acoustics K-240 The AKG's work great, I own a pair. I love em' Comfy great sound! For the last set of headphones two words. Lego Headphones. http://www.instructables.com/id/LEGO-Headphones. Epic.

 

13 comments:

  1. My headphones always break down after about a year or even less, so I've been really not willing to pay such a high price. I usually buy Koss, because they last the most time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 90% of the time it's a short in the wire. The best part about buying high priced headphones is that you can replace the shorted wire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these good headphones that do the job, I'm not a "buy when new" guy so I got em fairly cheep. Now they have lasted me for about 4 years now. Its worth the money if you know how to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of Dre Beats. I caved. I used to hate them, and now I have them. They sound pretty good, though. Especially if you love techno!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are awesome, i just use a doo doo gigaware mic, its lame cause it yanks some of my hair out when i take it off my head.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are an awsome pair of headsets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look awesome :X i plan on getting scullkandy tough

    ReplyDelete
  8. forgot to mention, I just bought a new pair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had some skullcandy ones... they broke in less than a year -__- they didn't even sound that good either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are fan freaking tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, this puts my headphone review to shame, these things are cool!!!

    ReplyDelete