Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Movies and Stuff

Today I saw "Black Swan". Black swan is about a girl Nina Sayers (AKA. Natalie Portman) Who get's the leading role in Swan Lake, But there's a twist. She has to play as both the White Swan and the Black Swan. I'm trying not to spoil this film so I'll jump right into what i thought about it. One thing i really enjoyed that this was an art film with a dark side. The choreography was amazing. I heard some where that Natalie Portman took ballet lessons for a year to get this role, And let's not forget Natalie Portman's acting here is AMAZING. I'd say check it out this films not for every one, but for me I gotta give it a 8.5. Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis did an amazing job in this film.

7 comments:

  1. This movie is on my to-see-soon list. Natalie is a beautiful woman.. :]

    btw, great blog, following :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Swan was an amazing movie, had to see it twice in the theater

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't see it, but you make it sound interesting. I might need to check it out sometime (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments, You guys ROCCCKKK \m/\>.</\m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this one. This reminds me I still need to see it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually want to see this, It doesnt seem like my type of movie, but im a portman fan and it got really great reviews, so im looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to watch this movieee !
    And I'm loving your blog!

    Following (:

    ReplyDelete